Welcome To The Community
Updated: Dec 30, 2019
If you're a local business owner to Pinellas County, FL then you have come to the right place!
This site is a work in progress by THE PINDROP GROUP with Keller Williams Gulfside Realty. Its purpose is to showcase your business profile as one of our trusted vendors in the local community. Each profile will have your business name, an about you section, a paragraph on why we choose to work with you and refer you, all your links to websites and social media, all your contact information and any video or photos you would like to present. This is a tool we will use to give our past clients, other referral partners, new customers and neighbors. When others ask us who we know we want to refer not only the specific category they are looking for but give them access to everyone in our network. We hope you feel we are your referral partners as well. Our wish is to see each of you get to know one another over time. You are our community and we would like you to feel at home here.
1. All information provided is current.
2. Any changes to your business or its social media handles is given upon the change.
3. You endeavor to provide personalized video of yourself speaking about your company and why you are in business, not just what you do.
4. You attend 1 Leadership Mastermind breakfast every quarter hosted by Nick and Natalie. Hosted means we set it up and bring the topic. We get separate checks, don't get crazy. LOL
5. You respond to incoming calls from this website/our database in a timely manner.
6. You consider a discount no matter how small to the people reaching you through this website.
7. You record 1 Facebook Live/Podcast with us annually.
We hope you're on board! This is the new way to the old agent A-List or Directory. I plan to keep it interactive and educational. I also want your ideas, comments, suggestions and excitements.
Nick and Natalie Pindar
Ps. Below are examples. We have many boxes to fill. We may list them alphabetically or based on who is interested in sponsoring the growth of this page. That is a future decision we have yet to make. We aim to make this a publicly used site by 01.01.19.
Our 1st Leadership Breakfast Mastermind: Tentatively on Tuesday, January 7th @7:30am. Who do you know that owns a restaurant open for breakfast and would love to be apart of this site? Clearwater/Largo/Dunedin areas. I have ideas but maybe yours are better.